geaux tigers!

metal type letter g e letter A letter U letter X T letter I letter G big E tall R

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool 8

I got 2 videos from SchoolTube that will definitely help my students in the classroom. They can be found at the bottom of my blog. The first video shows Monarch Butterflies in their natural habitat. This will be useful for students to see what they do and in what kind of environments they can be found. We do a unit on butterflies in Science, and study the Monarch butterfly so it will be very helpful. The second video I put in my blog is a taping of a class singing a doubles addition song. By showing my students the video and having them learn the songs, I think this will really help them with their doubles facts! Videos are a great resource to use in the classroom!

1 comment:

  1. Cute math video. Just think, your class could make their own videos!

    ReplyDelete