geaux tigers!

metal type letter g e letter A letter U letter X T letter I letter G big E tall R

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool 10

I have had an iPhone before so I am familiar with the different applications. There are many that will be beneficial in the classroom. I looked at one called the Free Spanish Tutor. This would be helpful if I had a student in my class who did not speak much English. I, and the students, could use this app to communicate with that student.

I also looked at one called Read Me Stories - Childrens Books. This is useful for students to practice reading anytime, anywhere! This would be great to not only have in the classroom, but for students to have at home as well! What a great way to practice reading!

The students could use these apps whenever they incorporate into what we are doing. The Read Me Stories app would be great to have in a station during Language Arts! I am excited to use these apps to better my students' educational experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment