geaux tigers!

metal type letter g e letter A letter U letter X T letter I letter G big E tall R

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After 11 Tools - Reflections

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I enjoyed the PhotoStory, technology apps, and Video Streaming. I will use the technology app Read With Me - Children's Stories as one of my Language Arts Stations.

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?

I don't know if my thinking has transformed, but grown. Now that I know what tools we have access to in the classroom, the educational opportunities for my students have expanded. They are going to be able to dive deeper into topics and do more exploration and presentation with them thanks to these tools.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I am surprised at how much there is out there! I am not a techy, so technology does not come easy to me. I have learned about so many things that I am excited about using in my classroom. I am excited about getting to this point and am looking forward to the future!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found some things to use in your classroom. I'm going to have to put the Read with Me app on the library itouches.

    ReplyDelete